Pages

Jun 30, 2009

MBTI Type!!!




So today I had the opportunity to take a MBTI test to determine my personality type. I kind of already know who I am (only from the personality stand point, I mean I don't REALLY know who I am, that's why we are here on Earth right, to find out who we really are...so well I am still working on that). And my result of this test inspired by Carl Jung's theories (student of Freud) are pretty much summarized in this video...HERE! it came out between ENFP ( Extroversion , Intuition, Feeling, Perceiving) and ENTP (Extroversion, Intuition, Thinking, Perceiving)

I mainly agree with the result, but on the other hand. There is always room for improvement, as we know there are flaws that go along with any type of strong characteristic. Somethings that we all work toward but it many not be in our personality yet, or not in every situation we can predict how a person will act, there are always exceptions I think. There is not a strict way a person will be and stay their whole life. We always have the will and power in our hands to change a situation and ourselves to some extent at least. Our mind is very mailable...
But I really recommend everyone taking this test to see what it can tell your about yourself...if not everything. Because apparently ENFPs don't do anything in health care (well I am still in process of getting there) nor are they Artist.. SO we know that, THAT'S WRONG! I am an artist...see the whole point to this blog!!! So I mean it doesn't tell us everything. Essentially we are our own best Judge. But if you ever get the opportunity do take it ;)
ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers
ESTJ - The Guardians
ISFJ - The Nurturers
ESFJ - The Caregivers
ISTP - The Mechanics
ESTP - The Doers
ESFP - The Performers
ISFP - The Artists
ENTJ - The Executives
INTJ - The Scientists
ENTP - The Visionaries
INTP - The Thinkers
ENFJ - The Givers
INFJ - The Protectors
ENFP - The Inspirers
INFP - The Idealists

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails