Pages

Feb 1, 2010

Day 31

An experiment. A friend has been bugging me to make an Etsy account for the longest time. I don't think anything sells that way, but I decided to give it a try. so I have a print for sale for $15 (I think its a lot, but we'll see).

I think all of this art business takes a lot of time, dedicated people make it in this world. You know promoting oneself, which I don't know how to do. Like for example I know no one reads this blog except my aunt (who gets an email every time I post one, whom I admire dearly so certainly did not hesitate to add her to the list of 'send emails' when new posts are added etc.).

I mean it's not like I really want to sell anything, I just want to see how it goes (to see if non-exceptional students can make it or not, well my mom thinks only exceptional kids can do something with art)

rant rant rant, yes I am good at it.

Well hope you are doing well Sailufui! Love you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails