Pages

Apr 26, 2010

Philly is awesome!!


I took my new bike (thanks to the amazing people who 
gifted it to me) 
around the city on Saturday, 
it was a nice scenic ride. 
From Temple Campus to the ruins of the ghettos,
to the city skyscrapers,
to the rich condos with courtyards,
to the family oriented neighborhood, to the artsy south street, 
to the lavish restaurants at Rittenhouse square and back around.
I am in love with where Laura lives, 
she has a rooftop with the view of Philadelphia skyline. 



This is what my route looked like.
For some reason I have been feeling very lethargic lately. 
That's never good. 
But, the song Lost! by Coldplay has been stuck in my head. 

Just because I'm losing
Doesn't mean I'm lost
Doesn't mean I'll stop
Doesn't mean I would cross

Just because I'm hurting
Doesn't mean I'm hurt
Doesn't mean I didn't get
What I deserved
No better and no worse

I just got lost
Every river that I tried to cross
Every door I ever tried was locked
Ohhh and I'm...
Just waiting 'til the shine wears off

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
Cause along may come
A bigger one

And you'll be lost
Every river that you tried to cross
Every gun you ever held went off
Ohhh and I'm...
Just waiting until the firing stopped
Ohhh and I'm...
Just waiting 'til the shine wears off


My Tragus is pierced =)



5 comments:

laura said...

aw nirja i was so happy you came! and on a perfect day right before the rain. let's lie on my roof when school's over, okay?

Nirja said...

Certainly, we should go and paint on your roof =)

Amal said...

nirji ur bike ride is crazy!

Claudia Lawrence said...

Nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Nirja said...

Thanks Claudia =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails