Pages

Aug 5, 2010

Day 43


Its been just a little over a year since I started Blogging and like Chai I am addicted to this thing.
Both are sad things.

Anjali-4 years old

Sandhya-2 years old

2 Sisters I baby sat couple of days ago. They asked me if I was Tinker Bell. sooo CUTE!!!!
except when Sandhya peed on the floor and I had to clean it.


I am not that type of person to 'like' things so much that I would go about saying "I want this" as Tyler Durden from Fight Club said, "The things you own end up owning you." 
Even when I saw these shoes on the shelf never thought they would look good. But when I put them on, my eyes popped and I was drooling...such beauty. It makes my ugly feet look attractive. Well this thing cant own me yet because I don't own a pair myself. The love story ends at this picture.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails