Pages

Jan 8, 2011

Portfolio Day-18



Indhu found this awesome picture online for me, its so funny.
Talking about french girls and modeling.
My mom gave me a weird look when I told her I have to draw nudes.
=/
Well, human body is the most beautiful creation of God (I think). Inside and out.
I have to learn how to draw the outside to learn to draw the inside right?!

Song that gets stuck in your head.
"Stereo Love" by Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina




I thought "Stereo Love" sounded like
"Rapture" by Nadia Ali but it doesn't


One of them French girls..

lol

2 comments:

laura said...

Does this mean you're taking an art class this semester? I hope so.

Nirja Desai said...

No =(

I was thinking about taking art classes but doesn't fit and they are all full.

I am just doing this on my own. Might be going to studio Incamminati on weekends. They have models for 3-4hours for $10 and give you an easel.

Related Posts with Thumbnails