Pages

Aug 27, 2012

Homemade Yarn Needle


What do you do when you don't have a yarn needle and you are almost done with your knitting project?
I didn't want to drive to a shop to go buy one, so I thought about just making one from a paper clip.
Here are the steps.

you will need a paper clip and a handy tool that has mini pliers built in or real needle-nose pliers.

so you start by unfolding the paper clip.


I think these pics are self-explanatory, I will stop with my 'what to do' gibberish.





and there you have it, a yarn needle. You just saved $1.00 probably ( I dont know how much yarn needles cost )



It works perfectly



and so here is the final product =)


BOOTIES!!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Thanks for this! I'm traveling and forgot my needle. This will do just fine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails