Pages

Jun 4, 2014

Polymer clay experiments

Recently my friend Laura sent me these really cute avocado earrings that she made. I am in love with them!
This creation of hers inspired me to try to do some polymer clay stuff myself. Creating fun things is one of her hobbies along with inspiring people.

BTW
you can check out her work on ETSY!
and she also BLOGS! along with attending law school. She is just awesome =)



So here is all the clay. 
I wanted to make something for Alan, a friend of mine who is always baking cakes for us.
His birthday is coming up and he is obsessed with superhero things (stuff that I don't understand).
So I tried to make an Iron Man mask for a keychain.
It was a bit difficult, the light colored clay got dirty from my red stained hands.
Eventually it worked out. It's not so good. But I hope Alan will like it. Let's also hope he doesn't come across this blog anytime before his birthday.






Here is a Volkswagen Bus I created for my uncle. As you can see there is a lot more practice needed, there are so many finger prints on it =/





And here is some mehndi on my hand =) just for fun

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails